Tuesday, December 4, 2007

If Only!!!!

It is December already and I promised Months ago to write. Better late than never.... right? Let's start with Dad is still looking for his dream job, Just a Goalie, isn't much of a goalie right now as we are still struggling to get on our feet, Princess with a Bat is fabulous as usual and I plug along each day trying to be sure Grammie isn't bothered by our invasion of her home.

Yesterday Grammie turned "old" as Just a goalie put it. I invited her "Golden Girls" over and we had a Surprise party for her. What a nice turn out. It really feels good to be able to let her know how grateful I am for her in my life. I really pray that one day my kids grow up to be appreciative and understand my life has always been about them. Oh who's kidding who, by the time they are old enough to appreciate me I will be too old to remember their names..

I have been working hard at recovering from a long year. I really miss Minnesota but I love California. I miss my friends even though I never thought I had any in the woods, but I love being back with my friends here. The kids have adjusted well I guess, they still try to kill one another now and again. I still sit back and wonder, "What was I thinking" but then they do something that blows me away.

I quit smoking December 1st and now my husband and I don't get along so well. He swears I am mean, I think he is and the circle continues. I will get through it and hopefully he will continue to support me. He always does. I also think I am moody as it is my least favorite month of the year. I really find it hard to celebrate and that sucks because not only is it Christmas but my birthday and my husbands birthday are this month as well.

Let's see............... I think that sums up my life in a nut shell. I will try to blog each day or even once a week. I feel bad that it has been this long, but I will make an effort to keep up. It is actually therapeutic for me to blog so hang on tight and hopefully all my funny stories will keep you laughing all the way to Christmas and beyond.

I really need a coffee... so I am off to get a cup. Take care!

1 comment:

Mixed Up Me said...

Hello My Love, I am so happy you are going to start blogging again. I've missed you . . . well, technically I haven't missed you as much as I used to because you're here now instead of there . . .oh, whatever!! Okay, you have to leave me a comment on my blog now because it boosts my self-esteem. Besides, i'm a little concerned that reading my post almost made you pee your pants, according to your voicemail.
Hey, is this my blog? Sorry for taking over!